Copyright 2005 - SBS Bulgarian Properties Ltd., Bourgas, Bulgaria. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in South Eastern Europe, Bulgaria is bordered by Greece and Turkey to the South, Romania to the North and Macedonia and Serbia to the West. Its Eastern Border is formed by the beautiful Black Sea Coast. A country of outstanding natural beauty the environment remains unspoilt and is incredibly varied. A relatively small country, a few hours drive will take you from the snow covered central Pirin mountain Ranges to the long sandy beaches of the Black Sea coast.
Bulgaria is one of Europe’s oldest countries and has an ancient history. Only Greece and Italy have more historical monuments than Bulgaria. The country’s towns remember many ancient civilizations and great peoples which wrote the pages of its history: bronze and iron arrows, ruins of palaces, many words carved on stone columns and written on leather.
For most of its history, Bulgaria has been an agricultural nation whose location brought strong cultural and political influences from both east and west. In spite of foreign influences, Bulgarian cultural and social institutions maintained a unique national identity.
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN BULGARIA
For investors that have substantial involvement in their own business, willing to explore new investment fields without taking great risks, we offer surely profitable investment opportunities in Bulgaria.
Recently, a number of actions have been made to lure foreign investors to Bulgaria, by providing necessary tax preferences and incentives (in particular for investments exceeding 5 000 000 USD, investment in a region with high unemployment or creation of about 100 new jobs).
Getting closer to the due date of the Bulgarian entry in the EU, a great change has been has been noticed in the Bulgarian property market. The last several years there was an increasing demand for Bulgarian properties not only along the Black Sea coastline, but also in mountain resorts, as well as plots in the big Bulgarian cities and towns and large plots of agricultural land.
The goals are to acquire property for:
National agency “SBS Bulgarian Properties” Ltd. offers to realize the investor's control with the help of our highly-qualified teams, which will undertake the following steps:
1. We will make a schedule for the most important actions, coordination every detail with the contractor and making sure all deadlines are met. Preliminary inspection of the necessary documentation for the construction of a property will also be made, as well as correcting errors.
2. Inspection of the quality and the right quantity of the used materials, their storage and warehousing, as well as the use of proper machines and equipment.
3. You don’t need to bother about the fulfilment of all the statutory prescriptions for labour safety, technical and fire safety because we will arrange that for you.
4. We can offer you professional consultations for the proper furnishing of the buildings, made by our prospective interior designers.
5. The service “Management of properties” is offered by our company for those who want to lease or rent a renovated or reconstructed property.