For investors that have substantial involvement in their own business, willing to explore new investment fields without taking great risks, we offer surely profitable investment opportunities in Bulgaria.
Recently, a number of actions have been made to lure foreign investors to Bulgaria, by providing necessary tax preferences and incentives (in particular for investments exceeding 5 000 000 USD, investment in a region with high unemployment or creation of about 100 new jobs).
Getting closer to the due date of the Bulgarian entry in the EU, a great change has been has been noticed in the Bulgarian property market. The last several years there was an increasing demand for Bulgarian properties not only along the Black Sea coastline, but also in mountain resorts, as well as plots in the big Bulgarian cities and towns and large plots of agricultural land.
The goals are to acquire property for:
1. Building large residential complexes and creation of club resorts;
2. Transfer (fully or partially) of an enterprise in Bulgaria, as well as provision of much needed office space;
3. Creation of reservations specially made for rural tourism, hunting and angling, as well as many others that all have extremely fast return of the investments.
The trend of rising prices for the properties in Bulgaria is expected to continue with even greater speed. According to some prognoses, there will be an increase of the prices up to ten times by the 2007! That is why we from “SBS Bulgarian Properties” Ltd. as one of the leading companies in the Bulgarian property market, would like to offer you a number of activities that will enable the process of purchasing a property in the country.
National agency “SBS Bulgarian Properties” Ltd. offers to realize the investor's control with the help of our highly-qualified teams, which will undertake the following steps:
1. We will make a schedule for the most important actions, coordination every detail with the contractor and making sure all deadlines are met. Preliminary inspection of the necessary documentation for the construction of a property will also be made, as well as correcting errors.
2. Inspection of the quality and the right quantity of the used materials, their storage and warehousing, as well as the use of proper machines and equipment.
3. You don’t need to bother about the fulfilment of all the statutory prescriptions for labour safety, technical and fire safety because we will arrange that for you.
4. We can offer you professional consultations for the proper furnishing of the buildings, made by our prospective interior designers.
5. The service “Management of properties” is offered by our company for those who want to lease or rent a renovated or reconstructed property.
Real estate prices in Bulgaria are still cheaper...
.... in comparison with the price of properties in other European countries but they have the tendency to increase in the future. This tendency is expected to accelerate in the near future. Real estate investment has produced a plentiful supply of modern offices at very competitive costs.
There are many peaceful and picturesque places with diverse and beautiful nature. The Bulgarian people are famous for their friendliness and hospitality. The climate and safe sandy beaches, the low cost of living and low prices generally, in combination with the historical heritage of Bulgaria shows why Bulgaria’s real estate market has developed so fast in the past few years.
The past few years a lot of foreigners decide to invest their money in Bulgarian properties. As you have probably noticed the costumers are interested not only in estates located near the beautiful ski resorts scattered across the mountains that dominate the Bulgarian interior but they are also attracted by the sandy beaches of the Black Sea coast.
According to latest articles and reports in some magazines Bulgaria is placed to one of the first places of destinations of interest for foreign developers and costumers.
The harmonization of Bulgarian legislation with that of the European Union means that the actual process of a real estate transaction in Bulgaria is not that much different now to the procedure that exists in other European countries.
In the past few years there is a continuing flurry of building activity in most Black sea resorts, the same tendency can be also seen in ski resorts like Borovets and Bansko. The renovation of rural houses and buildings is very popular in the cities located in the inner parts of the country.
The most wanted destination for buying a property are the front lines of Black Sea towns and resorts like Varna, Sunny Beach and Nessebar, also mountain houses and cottages in ski resorts like Pamporovo and Bansko.